Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
The serene luxury aesthetic is a surprisingly attainable fashion trend. Don’t let the name fool you – even though it says “luxury,” you don’t have to spend a lot of money to get the look. Forget designer names and labels – the key to a calm luxury vibe is choosing minimalist items that look casual and sophisticated. Think neutral colors, soft fabrics and simple designs.
Here, we’ve found the crème de la crème of quietly luxe clothing and accessories—and the best part is, everything is under $150. That’s right, you can look expensive without breaking your budget. Don’t think so Us? Check out our list of the 17 best quiet luxury staples!
2. Effortless Outerwear: When I stroll through New York’s Upper East Side in the fall, most distinguished women are wearing coats is similar to this design from CHICWISH. This style exudes elegance without the designer price tag – now only $70 $60!
3. Mixed Media: The latest quiet luxury trend is mixed media dresses. These garments are made from contrasting fabrics for an elevated aesthetic. We are obsessed with it this dress from MELLODAY: The top is made of soft ribbed knit, while the pleated skirt looks silky. Imagine the places you could wear it! – Only $109!
4. Tailored to Perfection: Nothing screams opulence more than a pair of tailored trousers. Wide leg styles are in, and we’re adding Kocowoo Women’s Casual Wide Leg Pants Add to cart straight away – easy $40!
5. Set sail: When I see Breton stripes, I automatically imagine a day sailing on the sea. What could be more luxurious? Mimic the lush coastal aesthetic with This striped half zip sweater from Mango – Only $50!
8. Cashmere Trend: Cashmere is one of the softest (and warmest) fabrics in the world. It can be expensive but you can get it this cashmere V-neck sweater from Nordstrom On sale for a limited time – now just $149 $110!
9. New tires: Huggie earrings are a modern interpretation of the classic hoop earrings and fit wonderfully into the calm luxury look. This Madewell pair is affordable but looks expensive – simple $25!
11. Forget the labels: The key to the perfect, calm luxury look is to avoid flashy designer logos, especially when it comes to handbags. Keep things simple so the bag really shines. Bonus points if you choose wallets made from high-quality leather, such as: Kattee vintage genuine leather tote bag – was now only $88 $54!
12. Beautiful Slippers: Tan is the ultimate, calm, luxury shade (we don’t make rules). Therefore, when it comes to loafers, we recommend trying out a tan pair instead of the traditional black. This minimalist pair from Cole Haan is sophisticated, beautiful and on sale! – was now only $150 $75!
13. Do you have time? A classic watch completes any calm luxury look. Keep things simple this minimalist Olivia Burton leather bracelet design – was now only $155 $116!
14. Basically a Sculpture: This KingTo clutch looks like a beautifully formed work of art and yet has a subtle appeal. It will be your new favorite bag if you are looking for quiet luxury – it’s simple $30!
15. Good Jeans: It doesn’t matter how much money you spend on jeans. As long as they fit like a glove, they look expensive. The reviews for the NYDJ Teresa wide leg jeans say they hug every curve without feeling restrictive – easy $119!
Not quite finished shopping yet? See more of our favorite fashion finds below:
This post was brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that may be interesting and useful to our readers, such as wedding guest outfits, handbags, plus size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear and perfect gift ideas for anyone in Her life. Product and service selection, however, in no way constitutes an endorsement by Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive free products from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about if you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not influence our decision as to whether a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Have fun shopping!